Posts Tagged ‘intermediate algebra’
For this great honor I thank nizamhappieboyz, who, incidentally, posted “Life is Short, Enjoy Everything” very apt or a propos as they would say in France. Now for the rest of my responsibilities in regards to this honor. I listed 10 blogs that I think are really cool. I follow way more blogs than I thought, lol, but I’m still looking for more so watch out blogesphere! I will expose your awesomeness as awards come my way And now for 10 things about me, that may or may not be cool but at the very least you had no idea… or maybe you did, I’m transparent.
1) Here are 3 of my favorite Heroes, some real, some fictional, guess which: Miyamoto Musashi, D’Artagnon, Popeye (the Sailor).
2) I like Cartoons, Animation, Anime it is my favorite medium for film and television.
3) One thing I could not live without? MUSIC any genre will do, in a pinch.
4) I like classic cars, CHEVY’s because you can actually work on the engine and fix stuff, change stuff, just be a cool greaser. Volkswagens are cool like that too, Bugs.
5) I love physics and science, astrophysics, engineering BUT I am bad at math never got past intermediate Algebra, which I think I flunked. Chemistry? Fuhgettaboutit.
6) I am great with my hands and love to work with them. Building stuff, fixing stuff.
7) I believe that computers (really all electronics) are somewhat sentient and some respond to threats, but as aggravating as technology can be, you should be nice and it will work better for you.
8) The funniest book I read was The Sot Weed Factor. You will just laugh all the way through and its like 1000 pages but 1000 pages you will not want to end.
9) The Worst Movie I’ve seen? That would have to be Sucker Punch, sorry, it was horrible. But I couldn’t NOT watch it (did you see Emily Browning?)
10) I love utilitarian clothing. Durable stuff with cool pockets, zippers, buttons made of rugged materials. Paramilitary/streetwear stuff. William Gibson touches on it a little in Zero History, what an awesome coincidence that was for me.
And now for your responsibilities (though some of you are previous winners, that’s just your awesomeness.)
- 1. Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog. (Done above)
- Answer 10 questions about yourself.
- Nominate 10 to 12 other fabulous bloggers.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.